Private Household PA – Gujarati language skills – Temp to Perm
London (West End) SALARY: £25,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
We have a unique opportunity for a well-educated and bright candidate to step into a full-time temp to perm role as Private Household PA to a charming and very highly regarded Gujarati family. This position will see you using your fluent Gujarati language skills to assist the family and work closely with the children assisting them with cultural learning and knowledge.
You will be based in the family home in West London, not far from the centre of London. The key responsibilities of this role will include:-
- Providing educational and cultural learning to their two children
- Assisting the family with research projects and collating materials
- Using your writing and communication skills to draw together information
- Providing administrative support and organisation for day to day household management
- Use of Microsoft office packages and technology to record information
- General ad-hoc support as required by the family
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a polished and professional candidate who is well-educated.
You will be:-
- Fluent in Gujarati with knowledge of the Gujarat region
- Excellent written and spoken language skills
- Technologically savvy and able to pick up things quickly
- Someone who appreciates culture and learning
This will be a highly rewarding role with excellent potential to become a permanent position.
POSTED: 11 Jun 2020 JOB ID: RSPPA21366