Private Household Housekeeper
San Francisco, CA SALARY: $55 - $57 PER: Hour TERM: Permanent
Our client a private household is looking for a top-notch Housekeeper with a specialization in wardrobe and laundry knowledge. This will include wardrobe curation, laundress duties and general housekeeping duties.
As the Housekeeper you would be working with the Primary Housekeeper to maintain the household in a clean and orderly fashion. You must be comfortable working in the presence of the principal and respectable of their privacy, while also anticipating any needs.
- Cleaning and tidying of the household
- Laundry – including ironing, dry-cleaning and ironing
- Organization – including closets, pantry and home
- Meal preparation
- Inventory of household items
- Greeting guests, answering phones and security
- Organizing and rotation of items depending on season
- Placing items not in use away and organized
- Identifying items that need to be repaired or donated
- Putting out appropriate outfits and placing away when not in use
- Care of couture items
- Laundering of table linens and napkins
- Inventory and management of dry-cleaned items
- Unpackage / package clothing samples
- Organization of principal’s closets
Their ideal candidate would have at least 5 years of previous experience providing residential housekeeping / assistance duties, along with knowledge of working within a high-end private household. Experience with handling fine materials and hand washing delicate fabrics. A no job is too small attitude and is comfortable with anticipating the needs of the Principal to create a seamless experience. Must also be discreet and maintain confidentiality. Along with a great work ethic.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 27 Nov 2023 JOB ID: ARH31594