Private Equity PA Contract Role
London (City of) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A London-based PA, working for a busy, dynamic, and friendly team within the Private Equity sector.
• Provide PA support to members of the PE team
• Organising Travel, Flights, Hotels, Train trips, etc
• Arranging Meetings and organising the diaries, being vigilant in checking these daily for changes.
• Amend/submitting of NDA’s
• Arranging and setting up Zoom, Teams and Conference Calls
• Printing/Binding Presentations, Marketing materials and Board Packs
• Organising working lunches and external table bookings.
• Logging and keeping track of business expenses
• Support and work closely with the other PE PAs including covering absences.
• Attend the weekly PE Team Meeting
• Reporting to the Finance & Admin team meetings on the office updates once monthly
• Covering Reception when absences occur and the team are short staffed
• Generally being at hand to help in anything Admin/ Private Equity support related.
• Potential Fire Marshall/ First Aider
• Attending Events as and when required.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 May 2023 JOB ID: JWPAPE0005