London (Greater) SALARY: £12 - £15 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
A bespoke private dining company is looking for an experienced cook to help support them at a number of events held at private homes. Most of the food will have been pre-prepared in their kitchens, but you will be helping to plate up, present and serve the food. The events range from buffets in marquees, to BBQs for birthday celebrations.
There are four events available, working the following days and times:
Saturday 28th August - 12noon-5pm
Saturday 4th September - 4:30pm-10:30pm OR 5.30pm-10.30pm
Sunday 5th September - 12noon-5pm
The salary is £12-£15 per hour, depending on experience.
All the events are in NW London and can largely be reached by public transport, but where they might be more difficult, transport can be arranged.
Who you are:
- Experience catering private events
- Experience working in a kitchen is ideal but not necessary
- Have a high attention to detail
- Very attentive and on the ball
There are four different events available to work at on the weekends of the 28th August and 4th September. They are a variation of a buffet-style, Pan Asian sharing meal and lunchtime BBQ. What you’ll do:
- Assist with warming and assembling canapes
- Heating main course buffet and plating up larger platters
- Topping up platters throughout the event
- Laying buffet table and taking down
- Chopping, frying and any last minute cooking needed
- Presenting dishes
If you're interested and have the right experience then please get in touch!
POSTED: 20 Aug 2021 JOB ID: JCCOOK23306