Principal Client Director – Employee Engagement
International (other) SALARY: £90,000 - £110,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An excellent opportunity for a switched-on Principal Client Director with an Employee Engagement background to join a top global advisory firm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Principal Client Directors are responsible for identifying new prospects, converting them into clients, and collaborating with sales leaders on an identified set of large, highly strategic prospects. You will accomplish this through the ability to sell the full scope of the company's products and services in a consultative manner, negotiate an effective contract, and tailor solutions that address client needs. This role requires high-level execution at every stage of the pipeline development and sales process.
This is a dynamic and fast paced role, typical duties include:
• Identify, target and penetrate companies with needs appropriate to company’s services and products, and take ownership of prospects within assigned market segment.
• Develop strategic business plan for area of responsibility to maximize revenue from new clients.
• Research prospect organisation to understand industry segment, key business drivers, situational or environment factors, and business challenges.
• Develop customised business solutions based on customer needs that effectively articulate and differentiate products value proposition.
• Deliver compelling and thought-provoking presentations that compel new and dormant clients to work with the company.
• Build reliable, sustainable, mutually beneficial relationships with key client buying influences.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of industry issues and competitive landscape to ensure relevant competitive positioning
• Build and maintain accurate forecasts of sales opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with the customer support teams to continuously improve customer satisfaction and uncover new business opportunities.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be a bright and engaging candidate with proven experience in a global advisory environment.
• Fluency in German and proficient English.
• Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree in business or in a similar field is a plus.
• 15-20 years’ sales experience in a complex business environment with emphasis on selling of SaaS products and services to large, highly strategic corporations.
• Previous experience in and knowledge of Employee Engagement and Surveys is required.
• Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role selling services is strongly required.
• Experience with developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
• Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills; strong conceptual and analytical skills.
• Extensive knowledge of business/economic environment.
• Strong pipeline analysis and opportunity forecasting skills.
• Time and project team management skills.
• Budget development/management skills.
• Independent, self-driven, and able to work well under pressure.
• Insatiable curiosity and drive to succeed. Perseverant and upbeat.
This role can be based in either Frankfurt or Munich and is paying up to up to €110,000.
POSTED: 20 Apr 2021 JOB ID: CPEMPLOYEE