Personal Assistant/Medical Secretary
Middle East SALARY: 12,000 AED - 15,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Personal Assistant/Medical Secretary for thier Principal.
• Should have at least 12 – 15 years experience as a nurse or with some medical practice
• Can keep records of the medical history of ALL family members of the Chairman’s office.
• Can liaise with insurance companies on claims
• Maintaining good relationships with the hospitals, labs and insurance providers in the UAE and other parts of the world.
• Can coordinate with various hospitals for organising appointments and medical processes
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) in English
• Ability to prioritize and has excellent time-management skills
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality
• Flexible (in terms of working hours)
• High level of attention to detail
• Must be very organized
• Ability to meet competing tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Adept computer skills, particularly MS Office
Salary will range in between 12 -15K + benefits.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Nov 2022 JOB ID: ZCPAMEDICAL