Personal Assistant, London
London (West End) SALARY: £60,000 - £100,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Private is looking for a Personal Assistant for a large-scale, international single-family office of prominent tech entrepreneurs, based in London. The successful candidate will work directly with two entrepreneurs and their families on a diverse spectrum of tasks and projects as well as support the family office operations.
The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy self-starter, independent, critical thinker with an analytical and systematic mind and proven experience in a similar role.
● Personal Assistant
○ Managing fast moving and complex travel arrangements
○ Managing all the medical insurance matters
○ Private event management
○ Sourcing hard to find external event tickets
○ Managing household staff matters
○ Liaising with suppliers and contractors
○ Working in close cooperation with the Operations Director and the Team Assistant where needed
● Office manager:
○ Managing the facilities and H&S
○ Organising the office contents
○ Processing invoices, being liaison with the Finance team
○ Being the key liaison with the building management team
○ Managing supplier costs and contracts
○ Arranging food and other supplies, selecting and evaluating contractors
○ Assisting HR with onboarding of new starters
○ Project management
○ Relaying any important information to the executives of the Family Office
This role requires you to work from the families’ London office, based centrally in the heart of London’s West End, Monday-Friday.
Given the nature of the role, some degree of flexibility will be required and there will be a requirement to be on call outside of office hours.
There is an exciting opportunity for global travel, so the chosen candidate should be available to do this.
This is a top-level PA role which comes with a high-level of responsibility, so only candidates with solid PA experience can be considered.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 16 Nov 2023 JOB ID: LCPA1341