Personal Assistant/Investor Relations Coordinator
London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £58,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
I am working with a fabulous Investment company and they are seeking a fantastic, switched on and driven Personal Assistant. The offices are based in Mayfair. Alongside standard EA duties of looking after a Principal and 3 senior individuals, the ideal candidate will also be experienced in investor relations along with high attention to detail.
To support 1 high level individual, 3 further senior individuals alongside helping on the investor side, you will be an integral member of the team and utilising your excellent experience to support the team.
- Diary and inbox management
- Investor relations
- Organising travel
Who you are:
An experienced EA, who is seeking an amazing opportunity to join a fast paced and hard-working team in Investment banking.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Finance as a PA/EA along with investor relations
- Pro-active and a team player
- Very good with computers
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private Medical
- Free team lunch and breakfast
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Feb 2024 JOB ID: ABPA1811