Personal Assistant – Investor Relations
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
My client are seeking a professional and experienced Personal Assistant. This role is within an established investment firm and you will be supporting a friendly and hardworking team. The company have a fantastic culture and would love a like minded individual to join them.
You will be supporting a team in ensuring their day-to-day operations run smoothly and effectively.
Key Duties Include:
- Complex travel and calendar management across time zones
- Meeting coordination and preparing documents
- Updating and managing documentation for critical calls and meetings
- Acting as gatekeeper to the company and taking pride in delivering clear knowledge and responses to queries
The Ideal Candidate:
- Carries previous PA experience – ideally within Private Equity or Financial Services – into the role
- Has a strong academic record or administrative/secretarial qualifications
- Has previous successful experience managing diaries and working across Microsoft Office applications
- Has excellent planning and prioritisation skills, both as an individual and in a team
- Is calm and flexible under pressure and demonstrates a keen interest in company life and development
Other information and Job Benefits:
- 25 days’ holiday per year
- Annual bonus
- Hybrid working
- Onsite gym
- Life insurance
- Travel insurance
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 04 May 2023 JOB ID: ABIR9665