Personal Assistant – Investment Banking
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £48,000 PER: Annum
Personal Assistant – Investment Management
London West End
up to £48,000 plus bonus and benefits
An Investment Management with a huge global community and a growing London presence is looking to hire a proactive PA to join the business to support a team of Bankers
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This PA role will be supporting very approachable and respectful bankers who are looking for a PA to add value and be proactive with their approach. This is the perfect role for someone who loves being within a support/PA role but also wants a work-life balance. Typical duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Inbox management
- Extensive and complex Travel arrangements.
- Expense management using Concur
- Updating CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have solid experience in a similar PA role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- Strong and stable experience as a PA
- Experience in financial services ideally within Investments.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £48k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and a true work-life balance.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Jan 2023 JOB ID: KHBIB28514