Personal Assistant – International team F/S
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
PA to International team – Financial Services
City of London
£30,000 - £35,000 Benefits + Bonus
An impressive Investment Management firm is looking for a diligent, proactive and adaptable Personal Assistant to join a busy and successful team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy PA role with lots of variety, so you’ll be the kind of person who enjoys keeping on their toes and using initiative! Typical duties include:
- Diary management for the International team
- Organising international travel which at times will be complex.
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing meeting documentation
- Processing the teams expenses
- Assisting with event planning and coordination
- Ad-hoc administrative and project duties as required.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have two-three years’ experience in a similar PA role, be an efficient problem solver and be able to deal with multiple requests at any given time.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a PA
- Experience in financial services or professional services
- Experience working with global time zones.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive and positive nature.
- Good use of initiative
- Efficient problem solver
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to £35k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus and benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
POSTED: 10 Oct 2020 JOB ID: KHBINTA21682