Personal Assistant – High-Net-Worth-Individual
New York City, NY SALARY: $120,000 - $150,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
High-Net-Worth-Individual is currently hiring for a Personal Assistant to support the day-to-day running of their life. Our client is based predominantly in New York City, but also has residences in London and the Hamptons. They are seeking an experienced and capable Personal Assistant to join their staff, who have a great track record of longevity with the family. The role will be replacing their current PA who has been with the family for almost 10 years! This is an amazing opportunity in a welcoming environment where you will be a true right-hand person to the Principal who is creative and brings a great energy.
- Calendar/schedule management
- Scheduling appointments, sometimes across time zones, for both corporate meetings and personal appointments
- Drafting formal correspondence to world renowned institutions
- Extensive international travel coordination, both private and commercial; creation of itineraries; ensuring any visas are obtained, and passports are in-date
- Event coordination such as family gatherings, social and philanthropic events
- Overseeing household staff
The ideal candidate:
- 8-10 years’ experience working as a Personal Assistant to a High-Net-Worth-Individual, family, or Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High computer literacy and tech skills including Outlook, Excel, and Word, and an ability to troubleshoot with household technology when needed
- Strong organizational skills, trustworthy and a high attention to detail
- Can think creatively and independently to solve problems; able to multitask well
This role will be predominantly remote, with a requirement to be onsite near Central Park 2 days per week. It requires someone to have a valid drivers license and passport as some travel (limited, and with good notice) will be required. The schedule will be Monday – Friday, with some flexibility needed for events, travel, etc.
Full benefits included!
Get in touch to hear more!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 May 2023 JOB ID: ALHNWI29739