London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
A global media advisors are looking for a high level PA to support the CEO, COO and HR Team. You will be based in office 5 days per week, 9:00 – 5:30 Monday to Friday. The office is based in the heart of the West End. This role requires an ASAP start on a temp to perm basis. If you are available immediately and meet the criteria, please apply today.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is an extremely busy PA role supporting two C-Suite and the HR team. This role is heavy on diary, travel and scheduling. You will report into the HR Director.
Day to day:
- Inbox management acting as the gatekeeper
- Complexed diary management
- Scheduling meetings, prioritising tasks
- International travel coordination, visas, accommodation, itineraries
- Travel and accomodation for senior partners
- Client & stakeholders communication
- Minute taking, creating board packs and follow up key actions
- Print and collate monthly management board packs
- Creating presentations on behalf of the c-suite
- Expense management
- Event organisation, socials, team events
- HR support ad-hoc admin
- Small amount of personal PA duties
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have previous experience in a similar industry, ideally media but not a deal breaker. You will be a PA who loves PA duties and keen to make this role your own. ‘Can do’ attitude is essential for this role and drive to succeed within a faced paced company.
- 3/4+ years’ experience PA/EA supporting c-suite level
- Ideally experience working within media, advertising, creative
- Strong interest and passion for media
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Proactive nature, efficient problem solver, excellent time management
- Personable and outstanding communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proficient in Microsoft office and google
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and professionalism
This is such a great opportunity for an PA seeking a busy role within a growing company. If you meet the criteria, please do apply.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 19 Feb 2024 JOB ID: IFPA032065