London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A Private Equity family office is searching for an all-rounder to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. You will be providing PA support to the CEO and Partners alongside ad-hoc duties to the wider team. Such a lovely role, varied and wonderful team. You will be fully office-based and will act as the go-to for everything in office. Hours 9:00 – 5:30 with some flexibility. This role requires a February start.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
This is a busy role where you will be responsible for providing PA support to the CEO, three partners, alongside support the wider team of six with ad-hoc duties. This role also involves FOH and PA duties, you will be working alongside an Office Manager.
Day to day PA duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Inbox management & schedule meetings
- Travel booking through supplier
- Preparing documentation
- Visa booking
- Expense management
- Attending meetings, making notes and following up
- Private PA duties, errands & scheduling
- Event planning and organisation
Day to day FOH duties include:
- Meet & greet clients
- Collecting mail, newspaper
- Restocking all fridge supplies
- Ordering snacks, refreshments & office supplies
- Ensure the office is tidy & the printers have paper
WHO YOU ARE:
You will be a positive face in the office and happy with getting stuck into a hands-on role. You will be working in a small team personality fit is key.
- 2/3+ years’ experience in business support
- Confident using all Microsoft Office platforms
- Happy to muck in where needed
- Extremely organised, pay high attention to detail & problem solver
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Professional, positive & smartly presented
You will be starting this role in February, my client is keen to see candidates soon, if you are interested and meet the criteria, please apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 20 Nov 2023 JOB ID: IFPA031623