London (West End) SALARY: £50,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
Impressive global private equity advisory firm based in Central London are looking for an experienced PA to step in and hit the ground running. You will be providing support across multiple teams, requiring excellent attention to detail and strong time management skills. This is a 12-month contract starting in December. The working hours are 8:30am to 5:30pm.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a varied role, which will see you working with a mix of team members from different areas of the business. You will be responsible for the smooth running of their day-to-day operations such as:
- Extensive diary management of multiple calendars
- Planning and organising travel arrangements
- Ensuring team members are well prepared and have all documentation prepared for meetings
- Assisting with expenses
- Daily coordination with other PA's
- Organising company roadshows
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you must have previous experience in a similar role, be a hard worker with strong initiative.
- High attention to detail
- Proven track record of managing complex calendars
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Flexible approach to your work
- Organised and calm under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
They are offering fantastic benefits including but not limited to 25 days holiday, lunch provided in office, private health cover and bonus on completion.
Please apply today if you are interested!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 18 Sep 2023 JOB ID: RS31007