New York City, NY SALARY: $35 - $40 PER: Hour
Prominent high-net-worth couple seeks a Personal Assistant (35 hours per week) on a permanent basis to provide administrative support for both personal and business obligations. The position is predominantly remote (80%) with occasional onsite support. Applicants should be based in the New York City metropolitan area.
- Calendar management, including business and personal appointments
- Travel planning, including detailed itineraries and light research regarding top accommodations, restaurants, and points of interest
- Managing communications with third parties; email management/correspondence
- Being the point of contact for vendors/contractors to the household
- Personal errands
- Event planning
- Administrative support for special projects (including book projects)
- Minimum of 3 years of previous experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive AssistanT
- Prior experience supporting a senior executive or high-net-worth individual
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with discreetly handling confidential information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive to changing needs
Experience with G Suite applications (including Gmail, Calendar, etc.) is preferred.
35 hours per week. Flexible schedule. The position is primarily remote (80%) with occasional onsite support at the principals’ Manhattan (UWS) residence. (Less frequent support onsite at Dutchess County, NY secondary residence. No car needed – is reachable via MetroNorth.)
Position is available immediately. Please apply with a current resume for consideration.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 25 Jan 2023 JOB ID: JF-NI-28904