London (City of) SALARY: £48,000 - £48,000 PER: Annum
City of London
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of an Asset Manager who is currently expanding their London office. You would be supporting a team of up to 10 of varying levels, whilst assisting the wider department with very ad hoc admin duties.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This is a busy Personal Assistant role with lots of variety, you will be the type of Personal Assistant who is proud of the service you provide to the team and going the extra mile. Typical duties include:
- Extensive diary management
- Complex global travel co-ordination across multi-time zones
- Expense management
- Assisting with PowerPoints, Excel spreadsheet
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will be an experienced Personal Assistant with the ability to manage demanding workloads, going the extra mile and being happy to lend a hand to your immediate peers when required.
- Previous experience within a team role
- Experience within financial services - ideally asset management or investment banking
- Comfortable with working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive nature
- High attention to detail
- A strong education - A-levels/equivalent
This role will pay up to £48,000, bonus, exceptional pension, 9 am-5 pm working hours plus other benefits.
This a really interesting role where you’ll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. Tiger Recruitment is looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 17 Jan 2023 JOB ID: KHBPA8489