US SALARY: $80,000 - $120,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
The partner of a prestigious investment firm is looking for an experienced Personal Assistant with a poised and pleasant demeanor to support him and his lovely family located in Livingston, New Jersey. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to make the role their own as they will be the first PA to join the young family’s household.
The friendly family of four is keen to welcome a PA to their household as this is a newly created role. The family consists of the principal, his wife, two children (ages 2 & 4) and their dog. This is a hybrid role as you will be working out of the home, however the majority of the role will be remote. This role is full-time and consists of a Monday through Friday, 9AM – 5:30PM schedule with flexibility if requested.
- Creating and maintaining the upkeep of calendars for the principal and the home
- Booking travel accommodations and various appointments
- Overseeing and keeping track of household expenses
- Managing various household vendors (i.e. electricians, landscapers, plumbers)
- Managing reservations for lunches/dinners
- Handling the troubleshooting of technology
- Occasionally taking the family dog to the groomer and vet as needed
The ideal candidate will live near Livingston, New Jersey and must possess a valid driver’s license. You may have former experience as a nanny as though the role does not require childcare, you have an approachable personality and welcome interactions with their young children. Previous experience as an assistant or a background in a similar role is highly preferred. Ability to multi-task and think proactively are crucial to the success of this position.
- Health Benefits
- Paid Leave
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Aug 2022 JOB ID: ALNEWJ12345