People & Culture Consultant
UK (Regional) SALARY: £40,000 - £70,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a People & Culture Consultant at a tech company based outside of Manchester. This is a fully office based role with some really great benefits including private medical insurance, 8% employer pension contribution, life assurance and 25 days holidays.
- Coach and develop team members to ensure they are performing to their highest
- Creating and developing initiatives to improve employees overall wellbeing
- Creating and embedding new frameworks to improve the culture of the company
- Cultivate a culture of belonging with a key focus on wellbeing of all employees
- Reviewing data and utilising it to make informed decisions that improve the people & culture offering
Skills and Experience:
- CIPD qualified or equivalent degree is required
- Previous experience in coaching team members is required
- Coaching qualifications are desirable
- A people person who can build strong relationships
- An intuitive person who loves to learn and develop other people
If this role sounds interesting to you please do apply below for further information!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 23 Feb 2024 JOB ID: JPP