London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work with a highly reputable hospitality and entertainment company looking for a People Coordinator to support their London and UK operations. This role will provide HR administrative support with a specific focus on recruitment, payroll and onboarding. It will be on a full-time, permanent and based in central London.
The key role responsibilities include:
- To support with end-to-end recruitment process
- To take control of the maintenance of the HR system
- Onboarding and offboarding all new starters and leavers.
- Create and maintain regular reports on HR metrics
- Support with our training system, FLOW and ensuring the portal is kept up to date
- Assist in all HR projects and provide administrate support
- Support the implementation of HR policies and ensure HR administration is up to date
- Assist with internal and external HR related inquiries and requests
- Assist with the weekly payroll
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR experience
- Demonstrate a passion for the entertainment and hospitality industry
- Experience working with Bamboo HRIS is preferred but not essential
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills
In addition to a fantastic working environment, they offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays annually, increasing to 28 days after 2 complete years
- An extra day to enjoy celebrating your birthday!
- Flexible working environment
- Private medical insurance for you and your significant others
- Life insurance
- Statutory pension
- Discounts on wellness incentives, employee assistance programs and thousands of retailers
- Generous site discount for you, your friends and family
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 21 Oct 2021 JOB ID: AS3851