People and Culture Manager – EMEA – 12 Month FTC
London (City of) SALARY: £60,000 - £65,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
My client, a global professional services company, are looking for an experienced and passionate People and Culture Manager for EMEA to take a lead on all strategic and operational People matters for EMEA, comprised of about 150 employees across five countries, and growing fast. This busy role will be on a full-time basis, initially on a 12 month FTC, leading a team of two, and reporting into the Managing Director.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively across the key areas of the business to influence and support the international growth and scale up plans and strategy
- Execute and refine the existing HR strategy, in line with the wider company strategy
- Providing support, guidance, and advice to line managers within the business, on all People and Culture matters, in a professional and timely manner
- Working at a very fast pace with lots of ambiguity and change, and being able to thrive in that environment
- A natural leader who is able to coach and develop their HR team of two very strong and capable HR professionals
- Tech savvy, with experience in working with HRIS, payroll and advanced excel skills.
- To enable and encourage a healthy reliance on data and reporting in order to support the strategy and business objectives
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record working within a senior HR Generalist position
- A strong leader with a proven track record in leadership role
- A proven track record in working in a high growth, scale up organisation
- Experience in at least one European country – either directly or in a regional role based out of the UK
- Strong understanding of UK employment law is essential
- CIPD qualified to Level 7 would be ideal
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AI3371