People and Culture Manager
London (Greater) SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 PER: Annum TERM: Virtual
My client is a highly reputable prop-tech company looking for an experienced and passionate People and Culture Manager (12 Month Mat Cover) to join the team. This busy role will be on a full-time basis, with flexible hours, fully remote working and a really fab company culture with an amazing benefits package, including unlimited holiday and a generous equity plan! As this role is fully remote, my client welcomes applicants from across the UK. This role is on a 12 month maternity cover contract basis.
Reporting to the Head of People, you will be one of a small but busy HR team, so this role suits a proactive self-starter who enjoys working in, and continuing to help build, a high performing culture.
The key role responsibilities include:
- Partner with business leaders across the company, to provide support and guidance on all people matters
- Support the development of the People Coordinator
- Implementing and updating company policies and procedures in line with UK and international employment law
- Update employee HRIS and help to manage the HR inbox
- Coaching managers on best practice and ER matters
- Handling all ER casework as the lead on those matters
- Partner closely with the Talent team to support on recruitment matters – from interviewing to onboarding
- Ownership of internal communications from an HR perspective, so impeccable written and spoken English is a must
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 3+ years working within an HR Generalist role within a start-up environment
- Immediately available or on short notice
- Able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise tasks instinctively
- Strong understanding of UK and international employment law
- A people person who enjoys finding solutions and going out of your way to help people
- Impeccable stakeholder management skills
- High level of Emotional Intelligence
For further information, please apply below.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2021 JOB ID: AI3370