UK (Regional) SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Generalist to move into a global Employee Experience role for a leading company based in Oxford.
Working in close collaboration with the wider HR team, you will be responsible for a range of employee and
HR duties, such as:
- Leading the global employee experience and talent management practices.
- Designing, improving, and implementing various frameworks, policies, and processes across the full employee life cycle.
- Developing the Employee Value Proposition (EVP).
- Close collaboration with internal stakeholders, the wider HR team, employees, and third parties.
- Developing competency frameworks, improving the design of the existing competency frameworks to reflect the most up to date skills, knowledge, behaviours required for different roles and levels within the company.
- Integrate the competency frameworks into the wider HR processes such as recruitment and performance management.
- Establish a job architecture and career pathing framework that provides clear growth opportunities and development pathways for employees.
- Collaborate with the wider HR and the Reward and Recognition.
- Continuously improve and oversee the professional development review process and delivery.
- Collaborate with the team on the general policies and employee handbook.
- Stay up to date on relevant legislation, ethical standards and laws, such as ensuring compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Positively contribute to a supportive and inclusive workplace environment.
Experience and skills required:
- Strong knowledge and experience within talent management, development, employee experience management.
- Experienced within Human Resources management such as performance reviews, developing an EVP, crafting policies, employment law and legislation.
- Familiarity with GDPR regulations and data protection practices.
- Educated to degree level is desirable within a relevant topic such as Human Resources or Business.
Some of the benefits include:
- A positive and inclusive international workplace culture.
- Access to regular coaching and mentoring sessions.
- Access to the company training programme which offers a range of opportunities to expand skills.
- Hybrid work model with flexible start and finish times.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 05 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JPP0864