London (West End) SALARY: £30,000 - £34,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
We have a fantastic role available with a fast-paced, fintech organisation. We are looking for a candidate to join their Operations Finance team as an administrator in a newly created role. This role will see you working with an outstanding team for an employer of choice. They have first class offices and offer hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days at home.
What You Will Do
This role will see you working within the Operations Finance Team liaising with internal stakeholders and clients. Your day to day responsibilities will include:-
- Looking at key financial controls and reporting
- Daily reconciliation of processes investigating and resolving any issues
- Auditing records and systems identifying any issues or trends
- Help ensure customer requests are completed within service standards
- Maintain relationships with Finance and wider Operations teams
- Exemplary customer service over the phone and email
- Assist with coaching and development of best practice behaviour
- Support system and product development with service experience in mind.
- Monitor processes to improve efficiencies
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of relevant products, processes and systems.
- Investigate and resolve customer and intermediary issues
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have experience in a pension administration role that they want to bring to a dynamic new company. The skills we are looking for are:
- Finance or pension qualifications (any of the following: CII CFI, FA2, FA4)
- Customer service minded
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent problem solving and ability to work well under pressure
- Professional team player who can work well with all stakeholders
This is a fantastic role working for a fast-paced business. They offer great benefits including 25 days holiday, training, health insurance, season ticket loan and other great perks. They offer hybrid working with 3 days in office and 2 days from home.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 08 Nov 2022 JOB ID: RS27930