Payroll and Benefits Administrator
London (Greater) SALARY: £30,000 - £30,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll and Benefits Administrator for a Media Company sitting in the HR team of the company.
- Administering and processing employees benefits as per company policies and procedures as well as in line with local legislation
- Processing and ensuring payroll is correctly prepared before being processed
- Ensure payroll and benefits records are kept up to date and confidential
- Handle any payroll or benefits queries that come in from the team
- Assist with reporting of payroll and benefits analysis
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 years experience working in a similar role
- Payroll qualifications is beneficial but not necessary
- Great attention to detail
- Basic understanding of PAYE, National Insurance and tax codes
- An analytical thinker with great problem-solving skills
For further information on this role please apply below!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 06 Dec 2023 JOB ID: JPP1639