London (City of) SALARY: £36,000 - £40,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
12 month FTC
Up to £40,000
My client, a City-based global financial services firm are looking for a Payroll Advisor to join them on a 12 month FTC, starting asap to cover maternity leave. The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for accurately preparing and processing monthly payroll, and also provide support to the HR team with any projects or reporting. As part of a small team, the Payroll Advisor must have experience working autonomously in a similar role.
What you'll do;
- Processing end-to-end payroll for the UK
- Monitor HR department mailbox.
- Managing payroll changes, changing tax codes, ordering childcare vouchers and preparing payment files for submission ensuring payroll deadlines are met
- Tax year-end documentation - P11Ds & P60s
- Work closely with the HR team to verify payroll data for compliance
- Act as the first point of contact for all payroll-related queries and resolve any discrepancies.
- Maintain records for absences and annual leave
- Conduct quarterly holiday accrual reports
- Compiling monthly pension reports.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate payroll and employee data that meet audit requirements.
- Assist with the administration of employee benefits.
- Complete processing of employment-related securities through payroll for tax purposes.
- Assist with new projects e.g. new systems to build efficiency.
- Maintain employee files.
What you'll need;
- Payroll Processing experience is essential
- Experience utilising Oracle
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Hardworking and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to work in a small team orientated environment.
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and verbal and written communication skills.
POSTED: 25 Nov 2020 JOB ID: AJLPAFTC21843