London (Greater) SALARY: £25,000 - £28,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic and progressive home security company with operations in 16 countries. They are looking to recruit a motivated Payroll Administrator to join their friendly and fast-paced HR team.
Reporting directly to the Payroll Supervisor, you will be involved in all aspects of the monthly payroll cycle.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Process various payroll input such as salary, overtime, commissions, pension, absences & leave, benefits (e.g. Car, healthcare), court orders, starter checklists/P45s
- Calculate gross and net pay amounts (eg SSP under/overpayments, salary adjustments, holiday commissions)
- Process manual payments outside of payroll in line with the advances policy
- Assist with monthly HR imports into the payroll system
- Work closely with various departments to ensure relevant information is received in agreement with the outlined payroll timetables and deadlines
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires)
- Monitoring the payroll inbox and answering employee questions or queries about salaries and payments
- Assist Payroll Supervisor with gathering the end of year information for documents such as P11D's and other ad hoc requests.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE:
- 12 months experience in payroll
- Ideally experience with ADP iHCM payroll system (but not essential)
- Ideally experience with Workday HR systems (but not essential)
- Good knowledge of legislation relevant to payroll
- Able to hit the ground running
- Good excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
WHAT YOU WILL GET:
- 25k-28k base salary (depending on experience)
- Meal allowance £150.00 per month
- Transport allowance up to £250.00 per month
- Medical Insurance Cover and MediCash Plan
- HYBRID working model (3 days onsite per week / 2 days wfh)
- 21 days plus bank holidays
- Perkbox discounts & GymFlex
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 02 Nov 2022 JOB ID: BB/PAd/27338