London (Greater) SALARY: £26,000 - £27,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
This is a really exciting role, working for a fresh pasta start-up. They are looking for a chef, who has experience working with fresh pasta to join their team. The owner is super passionate and wants someone who can match their passion. They’re a family-run business, who are growing quickly, so they’re looking for someone who is happy to muck-in and work hard, whilst also having fun.
You will be based in their kitchens in southwest London, preparing and cooking the fresh pasta and sauces for their pasta kits. They also cater weddings, events and festivals in their food truck, so experience working in food trucks is ideal.
They are looking to offer up to £27K for the position, with an added bonus at the end of the year. You would be working a 42-hour week - working 8am-4pm three days a week and 1pm-10pm two days a week.
If you're experienced with fresh pasta, have a passion for food and having fun, this is the role for you. There is the opportunity for great development in this role, as the company are happy to invest in you.
Who you are:
- Experienced cooking with fresh pasta
- Understand start-up culture
- Able to work at a pace and juggle multiple orders
- Ability to work autonomously and crack on
- Happy to muck-in and be flexible
- Able to have fun and engage with customers
- Used to working in food trucks
What you'll do:
- Prepare the pasta and sauces in their kitchens for their pasta kits
- Develop menus with the rest of the team
- Pack orders
- Work at various events in their food truck
- Cooking pasta dishes to order at events
- Engage with customers
- Have fun!
- Competitive salary which will be reviewed annually, plus a sales-related bonus at the end of each year
- Business is closed every Sunday
- Time off over the Christmas holiday
If you have experience working with pasta, and you're a junior at the beginning of your career, or you're a chef looking for a change, then please apply now.
Please also pass this onto anyone who might be suitable for the role.
POSTED: 02 Aug 2021 JOB ID: JCPASTA23064