Part-time Virtual Assistant – marketing & projects focus – 15 hours/week
London (West End) SALARY: £16 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Contract
An excellent opportunity for a Virtual Assistant to work for a progressive investment firm. This role will see you working closely with the co-founder of a boutique investment firm assisting with an interesting blend of responsibilities. You will work a guaranteed 15 hours per week on an ongoing basis in a fully remote role.
This is far from a traditional VA role with a lot more responsibility around marketing and project management. We are looking for an incredibly tech-savvy VA who can utilise a range of software to work efficiently and is able to pick up new technology quickly. The co-founder requires someone who can take ownership of projects and see things through to completion in a timely and efficient manner. This is an exciting time of growth for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary management and scheduling
- Initiating and managing projects (e.g. new website, CRM projects)
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Organising webinars and events
- Assisting with social media strategy
- Research and preparation for proposals
- Compiling expenses, electronic filing and reporting
We are looking for an experienced candidate who can work well autonomously and manage their time effectively. Experience in the start-up or building phase of a business is highly desirable. This role is only suitable for candidates looking for a long-term commitment (minimum 12 months).
Key skills are:
- High attention to detail
- Tech-savvy - advanced skills in full MS Office suite plus exposure to marketing tools and programmes
- Ability to use common sense and best judgement in business scenarios
- Excellent follow-up and able to respond quickly
- Marketing and/or project management experience
Benefits include bonus, private healthcare and above-average annual leave entitlement
Apply now to be considered for this role. We are looking for a candidate available to start asap.
POSTED: 09 Jun 2021 JOB ID: RSV22265