Part-time Temp Administrator – 20 to 25 hours/week – Adobe Acrobat essential
London (West End) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Virtual
This is a remote administration role assisting one of our clients in a part-time capacity. Working virtually. you will be available for between 4 - 6 hours per day, Monday to Friday on an ongoing basis.
This role is working for a team of surveyors that work on new build projects with some of the biggest house developers. They are looking for someone tech savvy who can assist them with a high volume of documentation for submission. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Pulling together documents and proposals for clients
- Working on Adobe Acrobat Pro to compile reports
- Uploading photo files and text that need to be neatly formatted
- Use of Teams/SharePoint to share documents internally
What We Are Looking For
This client has a large volume of work to get through and require someone who can work efficiently to deadlines. You will be:
- Able to work autonomously in a remote work setting
- Strong MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro skills
- Confident using Teams and SharePoint
- Good eye for detail and accuracy
This is likely to be ongoing work for the next 3 to 6 months (possibly longer). Apply now to be considered.
POSTED: 30 Jun 2021 JOB ID: RS22886