Part Time Payroll and HR Administrator
London (West End) SALARY: £14 - £15 PER: Hour TERM: Contract
My client, a London museum is looking for an experienced Payroll and HR Administrator to join their team on a part time basis. You will be responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the HR function, providing a high- quality HR service, focusing on payroll and benefits. You will also work flexibly and undertake general HR / administration work as necessary.
Responsible for running payroll with our external provider; being a first point of contact for Payroll and other HR queries from across the organisation.
- Substantial and recent experience of running payroll and using payroll software systems
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with payments and making deductions from salaries (e.g. taxation, maternity leave, pensions administration)
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Competent with spreadsheets and producing reports
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Sound administrative experience
POSTED: 23 Aug 2021 JOB ID: DF23318