Part-time Office Manager – Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays
London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £15 PER: Hour
Part-time Office Manager – On-going temp
Shoreditch-based tech recruitment company
Up to £15 per hour
To work Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
My client, a tech recruitment firm are expanding rapidly, with significant growth plans for 2023! Based in the heart of Shoreditch, you’ll experience working in the buzz of the start-up culture!
They are looking to bring on an ongoing temp whilst recruiting for the role on a permanent basis – this is expected to be at least 1-2 months away.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Serve as the point person for all office and building-related queries (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with building management vendors, including repairs and security services
- Manage all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Processing of all office management-related expenses
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves (depending on the duration of the assignment)
- Partner with the People team on all onsite events
- Assist in the onboarding and off-boarding process
- Manage all business-related domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports and presentations
WHO YOU ARE:
- 1-2 years experience working in an office management role or front-of-house reception role
- Experience of not only welcoming visitors but also assisting with office management queries such as tidying the stationary cupboard, ensuring water is in meeting rooms, arranging for the coffee machine to be fixed
- A proactive approach and willingness to help with be essential in this role
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Proven time management skills
If you feel the above role sounds like it could be for you, then please apply now as we’re looking to move quickly!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 11 Jan 2023 JOB ID: CCPTOM28752