Part-time Admin Assistant
London (Greater) SALARY: £12 - £14 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
My client, a recruitment agency within the education sector, are looking for a part-time Admin Assistant to join their team. They’re a small, close-knit team with a really great attitude and are looking for someone to match this. This is an ongoing temporary position with a high chance of becoming permanent.
The days working would be Monday to Wednesday, and they offer a hybrid-working set up, so it could be 2 days in the office and 1 day at home. The role is based in their offices in Egham so this would suit someone who can drive or is based locally. They are a small company of 4, so you will be supporting the rest of the team and happy to help wherever needed.
Who you are:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good phone manner
- Diligence and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and retain information
- Enthusiasm and can-do attitude
- Work well as part of a small team
- Positive, with a happy to muck in attitude
What you’ll do:
- Database management of both client and candidate details
- Compliance checks of candidates
- Updating and formatting CVs
- Speaking to candidates and clients and candidates on the phone
- Support the rest of the team with administration
- Various ad-hoc duties to support the business
- Bring a proactive and happy attitude to the office
If you're interested in the role please apply now!
POSTED: 09 Nov 2021 JOB ID: JCEDU24172