Paid Search Officer
Middle East SALARY: 15,000 AED - 20,000 AED PER: Month TERM: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Paid Search Officer. Through the management of paid media through Paid Search channels this role has responsibility for the management and efficient use of marketing budget, working closely with the Senior Performance Managers and other budget owners in the Performance & Online Marketing team to deliver the eCommerce P&L.
- Works within the Paid Search team, reporting to the Paid Search Manager, inside the Digital Marketing team.
- Is jointly responsible for the management, development and performance of the Paid Search channel within eCommerce.
- Works seamlessly with Senior Performance Managers, other Digital Marketing channel managers and brand teams to deliver the business plans for eCommerce brands.
- Is responsible for the management of marketing budgets (franchise costs) to deliver channel and overall brand and business ROI targets.
- At least 2 years of working in search marketing within an eCommerce business to drive awareness, lead generation, conversion, and customer acquisition.
- Strong understanding and experience applying data and complex search marketing tactics to target and retarget customer audiences across the marketing funnel to deliver performance objectives.
- Strong technical understanding and experience of all marketing platforms and tools related to search marketing including but not limited to Google Advertising and SA360.
- Strong understanding and experience of mobile and app marketing, to achieve install, engagement and conversion goals.
- Experience working within a hypergrowth environment in fast paced and digitally mature business.
- Expertise with enterprise web analytical and data tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adjust, Firebase, Magento etc.)
- Analytical and numbers driven, able to make fact-based recommendations from complex data and turn insight into action.
- Strong understanding of all digital KPIs controlling eCommerce performance.
- Good commercial acumen and awareness of how to affect profit from any given activity.
- Ability to react to change and make smart, fast decisions.
- Ability to build relationships and to influence across teams and career levels.
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good presentation skills and the ability to show complex issues in an engaging way.
- Confident self-starter and organised project manager with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and stay calm under pressure.
- Relevant degree or professional qualification.
- Fashion, home furnishing and beauty experience.
- Experience of MENA markets.
- Fluent with spoken and written Arabic.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 24 Sep 2022 JOB ID: AH0822PSO