PA to two Directors, High End Property Developers, Mayfair
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Personal Assistant to Development Director and Sales & Marketing Director
Luxury Property Development
Additional annual admin bonus and annual salary and performance review
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am til 6pm.
Based full time in beautiful offices in Mayfair.
To develop a good personal working relationship with both the Development and Sales & Marketing Directors. Being the main point of contact and assisting with each personal matter on a day to day basis. Welcoming the director’s guests/visitors to head office and communicating appointments effectively.
- Professional image, presentable personal appearance.
- Telephone etiquette must be at the highest level, in answering the telephone and taking messages.
- Effective communication with the Management Team.
- Extensive diary management and coordinating daily calendars.
- Liaising with other assistants/PAs to coordinate meetings/events.
- Updating systems and filing corporate documents.
- Overseeing expenses for the Directors.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Booking international travel.
- Liaising with the director’s chauffeur to ensure trips are booked.
- Ensuring stocks for sundries and stationery are regularly replenished and stored.
- Ensure that the director’s offices are kept tidy and presentable at all times.
- To assist director guests and visitors upon their arrival to the office – honest personal contact.
- To take care of any personal belongings.
- Familiarize yourself with key names upon VIP meetings – general understanding of the luxury residences.
- Prepare and serve beverage refreshments at director meetings.
- To ensure that any accidents are reported immediately.
- Maintain a safe and clean working area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Awareness of Health & Safety and identifying any hazards.
- Occasional duty may require you to carry out any other reasonable requests as directed by your Director.
- Essential skills:
Telephone etiquette, verbal communication, Microsoft Office skills, professionalism, customer focus, handling pressure, listening, organization and informing skills.
- Bright, articulate (both oral and written)
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First rate organisational skills.
- Proactive, willing and adaptable.
- An excellent team player.
The above is a general area of responsibility that highlights main duties, please note that the duties and or responsibilities may change from time to time.
POSTED: 07 Jan 2022 JOB ID: RECLPA3591