PA to Swedish Team
London (City of) SALARY: £21 - £24 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
PA to Swedish Team
Investment Banking near St Pauls
£21-£24 per hour
Temp to perm
My client, a well-established global investment bank based near St Pauls, are looking for a proactive, driven and enthusiastic PA to support a team of 8 ranging from Analyst to Managing Director and Partner level, whilst working as part of a team of other Assistants.
Due to supporting the Swedish Team, fluency in Swedish would be highly advantageous, but this is not a necessity.
The main purpose of the role is to actively provide support to the team at a very high volume with the majority being diary management, booking international travel, setting up local and international video and phone calls and processing expenses in Concur.
The hours are 8:30 am – 5 pm and the team work in the office Monday to Friday. There may be flexibility with this in time, but the first 2 months would definitely be in the office 5 days to allow thorough training and for relationships to be built.
What you will do:
- Provide administrative support in a team oriented environment
- Share responsibilities with other members of the phone team
- Coordinate and schedule complex meetings and phone/video conference calls
- Manage a high volume of incoming phone calls; place, receive, screen and route calls
- Take detailed and accurate messages
- Maintain busy calendars, prioritize meeting requests and related logistics
- Book travel arrangements and process expense reports timely
- Compliance with firm policies and guidelines
- Perform general administrative duties including but not limited to time entry, copying, scanning, archiving and other ad hoc projects as requested
Who you are:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a PA with a corporate environment, supporting a busy team is a MUST. Experience of working in 1:1 or 1:2 roles will not be considered.
- Above all, be an absolute go getter! You want to make a mark on the industry, show your team that they’ve never had admin support like you before! Go above and beyond and be thinking three steps ahead.
If you have the desire and drive to excel in this incredibly busy position and have experience of supporting teams, please apply ASAP!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 30 Jan 2024 JOB ID: CLSSW32174