PA to MDs in Internal Audit
Spain SALARY: £22 - £26 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
PA to MDs in Internal Audit
Up to £26 per hour + opportunities for overtime
My client, a well-established global investment bank based near St Pauls, are looking for a proactive, driven and enthusiastic PA who is happy to work in a heads down environment. The role will support up to 3 Managing Directors with heavy diary and travel arrangements, alongside additional duties.
The role is part of an admin team of 2 who are the centralised point for all support for the Internal Audit team. This role will be an on-going temporary position initially, with the potential to convert into a permanent role after 12-18 months.
While no day is the same regarding what you might end up doing, the standard hours are 8:30 am – 6 pm, in office Monday to Friday. There may be overtime required during renowned busy periods such as month end, quarter end and year end.
What you will do:
- Providing administrative support to 3 Managing Directors in a fast paced environment
- Coordinating complex internal and external meetings, either in person or via Zoom
- Handling a high volume of phones calls and interacting with senior leadership in a professional manner
- Maintaining extremely detailed calendars and prioritizing meeting requests and all related logistics
- Coordinating travel arrangements and processing related expense reports
- Preparing and distributing divisional correspondence, reports or other documents as requested
- Maintaining a strong understanding of firm policies to allow handling of certain issues independently
- Responsible for participating in general administrative duties, ad-hoc projects, committees and / or group events
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of experience working as a Team Assistant or PA within financial services is highly desirable
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required
- Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, coupled with great attention to detail
- Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
- Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong knowledge of general business and corporate cultures
- Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
- Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
- Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
- Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks
- Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Previous experience using Concur would be beneficial
If you have experience of working in financial services, the ability to work independently and ability to work as part of a team, please apply ASAP!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 29 Nov 2023 JOB ID: CLEGAUD31511