PA to Founder
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Temporary
We have a great new opportunity for a Private PA who is looking to move into the business sphere.
This is a temp-to-perm PA role starting as soon as possible, working for the Founder of a global investment firm, based in San Francisco. They are looking for additional admin support in London and the role would be a combination of personal and business responsibilities.
The role would be hybrid, with one day working from the London home office a week. The hours would be 9-5.30pm and you would work closely with the team based in the USA, especially the Chief of Staff, who you would report into for the first few months.
- Calendar management for the Founder
- Planning professional and personal travel for the Founder and his family (wife and two children)
- Updating and maintaining Outlook contacts
- Online / virtual office filing of research, passwords, personal matters, etc.
- Scheduling meetings
- Expense management
- Communicating regularly with the Founder and his Chief of Staff by email, phone, WhatsApp
- Handling various personal projects including home deliveries and returns; bill payments for household staff, utilities, etc; restaurant reservations; other errands and ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have a background in Private PA work or EA roles with an element of personal travel and household responsibility. You will be someone who is able to think a few steps ahead and is switched-on and driven. There would be full training but we are looking for someone who is eager to learn and quick to pick up new skills and processes.
- 4+ years of experience being a PA
- Experience within the private sphere would be desirable
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible working style- able to adjust to particular requirements of principal
- Ability to use your initiative and think a few steps ahead
- Excellent written and verbal communication
If this is something you would be interested in, please apply and we will be in touch if we think your experience would be a good fit.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 15 Sep 2023 JOB ID: JBPAFOUND30981