PA to CEO
London (West End) SALARY: £45,000 - £50,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
An amazing opportunity to join a high-performing private equity company as PA to the CEO, working from their brilliantly situated West End office.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Concise diary management
- Arrange internal and external meetings
- Organise local and overseas travel
- Organise investor and board meetings
- Greet clients and filter phone calls
WHO YOU ARE:
The perfect candidate is able to offer close support to the CEO, and also take on ad hoc projects and duties including office management tasks
- 5+ years’ support experience in corporate environment
- Proficiency in a second language is advantageous
- Discretion and flexibility
- Ability to be productive and take initiative
- Strong communication skills
This role is paying £40-45k DOE and is a five days per week in office position.
Perks and benefits:
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Private medical cover
- Discretionary bonus
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Oct 2022 JOB ID: ABPAC8123