PA to CEO
London (City of) SALARY: £15 - £20 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
PA to CEO
City based trading firm
ASAP start until Christmas
Stunning offices near Liverpool Street
5 days in office
A leading and hugely successful trading firm with stunning offices near Liverpool Street are looking for a PA to the CEO to join them as soon as possible through until Christmas time. The office has a great culture, and really suits people who are happy and willing to pick up new things and run with their initiative.
You will be supporting the CEO with all business requirements but also take on tasks and responsibilities with the Senior Leadership team when there is capacity to do so. The role is purely business support, and is focused business requirements.
The role is temporary until Christmas at this stage and is paying £15-20/hour depending on experience.
Experience supporting at CEO level previously is not required for this position, a fantastic attitude and a can do spirit along with diary management experinece are musts.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Ensure that all clients, customers and staff (both telephone and face to face) are dealt with in a polite and professional manner
- Manage the diary of the CEO
- Book international travel
- Processing expenses
- Provide exceptional service when dealing with all customers, clients or colleagues
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure appropriate confidentiality
- Undertake ad hoc support as required for the leadership and other teams
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience in diary management and working in a corporate environment
- Excellent written and communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Enthusiasm and confidence
- Extremely well presented
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint within a work environment
If you have the aforementioned experience and a great attitude and flexibility in your role to pick up new tasks a required while keeping everything running smoothly, apply today!
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 14 Sep 2022 JOB ID: CCCEO27434