PA to CEO – 12 month maternity contract
London (City of) SALARY: £30,000 - £35,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
EA to CEO – 1 year maternity cover
Amazing prop-tech company in a period of hypergrowth!
Stunning offices near Liverpool Street Station
*To start beginning of September – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home*
My client, an amazing prop-tech company with stunning offices near Liverpool Street station and a global presence, are currently seeking an EA to the CEO, as maternity cover for the current EA who will be going on leave from September.
They offer the perfect work-life balance and the expectation will be to work in the office 3 days per week, with flexibility to work from home the remaining 2 days each week.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the CEO’s time, to ensure projects and priorities are on track
- Manage the CEO and CFO/COO’s dairy across 3 time zones
- Read, monitor and respond to the CEO’s emails and prepare correspondence on his behalf
- Screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, handling them when appropriate
- Coordinate internal and external meetings
- Organise international and local travel, accommodation and visas
- Liaise with staff, NEDs, client and suppliers across the business
- Plan, organise and manage events
- Carry out background research and present findings
- Prepare presentations as requested for monthly meetings
- Prepare papers and information ahead of meetings
- Note take for Executive group in monthly meetings
- Expense management and ad-hoc support for C-Suite
- Support and management of some personal tasks
- Assist in coordinating bi-annual Investor Roadshows
- Line manage the Office Manager
Who you are:
It is imperative that the EA in this role is able to build a great rapport with the CEO in order to keep him on track! You will need to be able to hit the ground running from day one and slot straight in, to ensure a seamless handover. You will need to be used to working in a busy environment and be confident to ask questions to the CEO when needed.
Alongside the above attributes the following experience is a must have:
- 3+ years’ experience with a PA / EA role
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be confident, well presented and have a professional and courteous manner
- Have the ability to ‘muck-in’, be flexible, have a good team spirit and a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Have solid IT skills and must be a confident user of MS Office
- An understanding of Commercial Real Estate and prop-tech would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in the above role, please apply ASAP!
POSTED: 13 Jul 2021 JOB ID: CLSCEO22969