PA/Team Assistant – 12 month FTC
London (City of) SALARY: £28,000 - £32,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation in the pharmaceutical industry for this 12 month fixed term contract position. This role will see you working with a busy manager and team ensuring that all runs smoothly on a day to day basis. They have an excellent support team across the business who are all dedicated and passionate about what they do. They strive for excellence and hire like-minded people. We are looking for an experienced Team PA who can step in. There may be permanent opportunities for the right person.
What You'll Do
• Coordinate diaries, meetings, off sites and training including arranging venues, catering and support on the day.
• Coordinate and take minutes in team meetings providing general support to the team
• Coordinate projects updating and managing the project pipeline.
• Assist with travel arrangements and events
• Process invoices, expenses, raise purchase orders and arrange contracts
• Format documents, compile reports, paperwork and meeting material including printing and binding
• Assist with ad-hoc administrative tasks including ordering supplies
We are looking for someone who has excellent attention to detail and thorough follow-up. Being such a passionate and driven business, they look for like-minded people.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced team PA with experience supporting a team able to:-
• Manage a busy and varied workload balancing multiple projects
• Use initiative to suggest process improvement
• Proficient in MS Office packages and able to pick up new systems quickly
• Self-starter who can work autonomously
• Tech savvy, you will be able to pick up or have experience using systems (including SharePoint and Concur)
• Ideally hold a Bachelors degree but not essential
This business offers excellent benefits and look after all staff incredibly well. Benefits include 28 days annual leave, private health cover, dental cover, subsidised gym membership, travel allowance and more.
Apply now to be considered for this fantastic role
POSTED: 20 Jul 2020 JOB ID: RS21334