PA – Southampton based
UK (regional) SALARY: £25,000 - £27,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
PA – Southampton based
Temp to perm
Walking distance of Southampton Central train station
£27k per annum - September start
9 am – 5 pm / 8 am - 4 pm
My client is an independently owned financial services company with nearly 4000 staff and impressive offices near Southampton Central Station.
**This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to progress into a PA role, ideally having some PA exposure in their last job, perhaps as a Team Assistant or Receptionist!**
They are looking for a PA to support their Partners, Directors, and Associate Directors with secretarial and admin support and to support the wider team with their business objectives. The role will also include an element of marketing and events.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Main responsibilities in this role will include, but not be limited to:
For the Partners, Directors, and Associate Directors:
- Diary management including arranging national and international meetings for client, business development, and marketing purposes.
- Collating and distributing monthly internal reports based on information provided by others.
- Support with external reports, presentations, and other document production.
- Support with social media accounts, including linked-in.
For the wider team:
- Travel arrangements.
- Call handling including message taking.
- Processing departmental and client invoices and charges.
- Support with client document production, formatting, and mail merges.
- Filing of case documentation.
- Dealing with department correspondence including post
- Dealing with client records and storage requests.
- Assisting the team with client work
- Providing secretarial support to the wider team where time permits.
Marketing and events:
- Support the National Marketing Manager including booking facilities and venues and formatting internal and external documents.
- Arranging events with external contacts and clients.
- Support for marketing events including attendance.
- Updating marketing and contact databases.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Experience of working as a Team Assistant or Receptionist would be highly advantageous
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Educated to GCSE level C or above in Maths and English
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to engage with individuals both internally and externally at all levels of seniority
- Ability to work well in a pressurised environment with the ability to prioritise your work
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
POSTED: 17 Aug 2021 JOB ID: CLSSOUT23243