PA / Office Manager – work from home!
London (Greater) SALARY: £10 - £11 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
Personal Assistant / Office Manager to work from home
5 short days ( 9 am – 1- pm)
On-going temporary role
£11 per hour
Are you looking to earn some extra money whilst on furlough?
Are you keen to keep yourself busy whilst looking for a permanent role?
Are you looking to work from home?
If so, then read on!
I am currently recruiting for a PA / Office Manager to help set up a brand new company who are based in East London, but you will be able to work from home. I am looking for someone who has a really positive attitude, doesn’t see any job as too big or small and who is happy to muck in and help with anything that is asked of them. This is an on-going temporary role that will be reviewed on a weekly basis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Typical duties within this role include:
• Act as the first point of contact for the owner of the company
• Manage the owner’s diary and coordinate meetings whilst maintaining awareness of social distancing
• Research and implement new software packages, whilst negotiating the best price to keep costs minimal
• Compile procedure manuals for future staff to refer to
• Assist with the recruitment of future staff, from start to finish, including liaising with external parties for the sourcing of such individuals
WHO YOU ARE
• Previous PA or Office Manager experience, ideally working for a start up
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills and an excellent, approachable telephone manner
• Extremely organised with the ability to work proactively at all times
• People orientated and a good communicator
• Ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise
If you are interested in the above role and have similar experience, please apply ASAP.
POSTED: 11 Jun 2020 JOB ID: CLSOM091021363