PA/Office Manager – Venture Capital
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £55,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
A venture capital firm is looking for a PA and Office Manager to join them on a 12-month maternity cover contract, starting in December. You will be supporting the two Co-Founders (with both personal and business support), as well as ad hoc support to the wider small team and all office management duties. This is a really fantastic role, working for a collaborative company, with an excellent culture and great work life balance.
They are currently looking at relocating to West London/West End – so someone who has assisted with an office move before would be ideal. They offer hybrid working (2 days in the office), as well as the trust to work autonomously, with largely flexible hours.
This is a great role with someone looking to make the move from a family office or private environment, or has a creative flair. Salary up to £50,000 depending on experience.
What you’ll do:
The role will be split between PA, Office Manager and ad hoc team support. Most of your time will be taken up supporting the Co-Founders, particularly with personal tasks.
- Diary management and scheduling
- Heavy travel management – including accommodation and visas
- Event planning – all team socials and off-sites
- Build relationships with Partner’s family and friends – e.g. scheduling a full weekend trip for family members
- Booking dinners, events and trips
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Manage the whole office relocation
- Master IT, AV and other equipment
- Ad hoc support wherever required
Who you are:
- Superlative written and verbal communication
- Strong relationship builder
- Approachable manner with a can-do attitude
- Confidence and creativity in problem solving
- Experience of working with a frantically busy senior team
- Meticulous attention to detail on paper and in your surroundings
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and work ethic
- Strong Google Suite / MS Office skills
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 31 Oct 2022 JOB ID: JCOMPA28177