PA Manager with Spanish- remote role – ongoing temp
London (West End) SALARY: £25 - £30 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
This is a unique and incredibly interesting role! Spanish language skills are highly desirable for this position. We are looking for an experienced PA to oversee a team of international virtual assistants supporting business and private matters. This is an ongoing temporary role working in a fully remote capacity. Some flexibility to travel to London may be required from time to time. This is a very fast-paced team and dynamic business and they are looking for someone with the same work ethic and drive.
What you will do:-
This role will see you take on a range of duties including:
- Provide guidance to other assistants ensuring work is delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Taking responsibility for tasks being managed effectively and efficiently
- Review diary and schedule at beginning/end of the day to ensure all is covered
- Coordinating complex diary management, both business and personal
- Preparing detailed travel itineraries including flights, vehicles, hotels and transfers
- Extensive email correspondence
- Organising meetings, booking venues and restaurants
- Research, preparation for meetings, preparing documents and presentations.
- Processing of expenses and basic finance preparation
- Arranging social engagements, booking restaurants etc.
- Handling confidential matters with discretion
What we are looking for
We are looking for a top assistant with experience working alongside other assistants and providing direction whilst supporting a C suite executive. Experience in the technology or e-commerce industry will be highly advantageous. WE are looking for someone flexible to work out of hours to fit with the timezone of the executive (he spends a lot of time in the U,S. so likely to be a heavier workload from afternoon to evening)
You will be
- High energy - able to keep up with a demanding role
- High attention to detail
- Responsible and trustworthy
- A real problem solver - able to think on your feet quickly
- An excellent communicator - both written and verbal
- Spanish language skills highly advantageous
- Experience supporting in a business and private capacity
This role will start as a temporary role on an ongoing basis. We are looking for candidates available to start asap.
POSTED: 26 Mar 2021 JOB ID: RSPA22275