PA and Senior Administrator
London (Greater) SALARY: £14 - £16 PER: Hour TERM: Temporary
I am currently recruiting for a great role, supporting the Executive of a group of schools in Fulham, as well as providing Administrative support to the schools. This is a temporary role until July, but there is the potential it could become permanent.
The Exec Head is a fantastic individual, very busy and friendly. She is results driven and an excellent communicator.
The role is based in the school full-time during term time, but there is flexibility for hybrid working during the school holidays. The hours are flexible, e.g. could be 8.30am-4.30pm, 9am-5pm or 7am-3pm.
They are looking for an organised go getter, to very much be the Exec Head's right hand person. The salary is up to £16/hour plus holiday pay.
What you'll do:
- Diary management
- Produce letters, reports and other documents for the Hea
- All school admin including welcoming guests and line managing the receptionists and admin team
- Use of computer programmes to run reports
Who you are:
- 2+ years' experience within a professional services environment
- Conscientious and hardworking
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Confident dealing with many different people
- A great communicator – written and verbal
- A problem solver
- Positive and upbeat
Please let me know if you'd be interested in this fantastic opportunity.
Tiger is B Corp Certified. We are part of a global movement of businesses committed to improving social and environmental conditions around the world.
POSTED: 10 May 2023 JOB ID: JCSCH29811