London (West End) SALARY: £35,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Tiger Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established property investment firm based in stunning offices in the West End. This PA role will be supporting the fabulous Asset Management team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This PA role is a varied and fast-paced position. My client is looking for someone adaptable, proactive and diligent in their work. As well as someone who can work well under pressure.
Duties include -
- Diary management for the directors with discretion and flexibility to accommodate to the Director’s priorities.
- Scheduling and arranging meetings whilst using initiative to prioritise and reschedule when required.
- Preparing and collating documents for meetings and clients
- Using In-Design to create presentations
- Act as a solid gate-keeper for both calls and emails.
- Deal with various financial forms including, expenses, credit cards and hospitality forms.
- Manage invoices and annual leave using the relevant software
- Organise UK and international travel, including accommodation, obtaining timetable information and create itineraries.
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar fast-paced role. This is a great opportunity for someone who has an established administrative background, is technically and visually accurate and who is full of initiative and drive. You will need to be confident and to hit the ground running but also have a willingness to learn.
Knowledge, skills and experience required;-
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE Level
- Proficient in Microsoft including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- PA experience supporting at senior management level
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Initiative and flexibility
- Knowledge of the In-Design application
- Property experience
This role will pay up to £42k (DOE), in addition to a discretionary bonus.
Other benefits include: Healthcare, season ticket loans, dentist vouchers and training programs
POSTED: 09 Oct 2020 JOB ID: DHSAVVY