UK (regional) SALARY: £32,000 - £42,000 PER: Annum TERM: Permanent
Personal / Team Assistant
Reports to EA
Salary up to £42k
We are looking for a proactive, bright and ruthlessly organised PA to join an ever growing and exciting team, based in stunning offices in Oxford. My client is a pharmaceutical biotechnology firm who develops next generation treatments.
Most importantly, we need someone who is seeking longevity, who wants to be a part of a 'family feel' culture and someone who will share the same passion about the company as the Founders do.
Main job purpose:
To provide support the executive team and members of the wider team by providing professional and efficient administrative support.
Main role responsibilities:
• Full diary and inbox management for Exec Chair
• Full diary management for two company CEO’s
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation for the leadership team and extended team as necessary.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Reminding the leadership team of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Maintaining databases and filing systems in line with company policies
• Liaising with employees, suppliers and contractors/collaborators.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Providing office support as needed such as ordering stationery, dealing with IT support requests
• Supporting (EA) as needed
• Someone who has worked in a scientific organisation or has an interest in science would be advantageous
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• A calm and professional manner.
• Excellent administration and computer skills.
• Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
• The ability to use your own initiative and to work unsupervised as required
• Ability to work with a team to achieve a common goal
• Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information.
• Knowledge of the latest Microsoft software.
• Ability to research and find information for the company.
• Fast and accurate typing speed of 65wpm+
- Salary: up to £42k
- Discretionary bonus
- The successful candidate will have flexibility to work between home and the office once they get their feet under the table.
If this fabulous role is of interest, please apply now.
POSTED: 30 Jun 2020 JOB ID: DUPAOXFORD21393