PA – 12 month fixed term contract – August start
London (West End) SALARY: £40,000 - £45,000 PER: Annum TERM: Contract
An outstanding 12 month fixed term contract working for a leading investment firm in the heart of the West End. They have an excellent working culture and team environment plus great benefits. We are looking for someone who is highly capable and committed to commence in August.
What you will do
This role is supporting a senior executive and small team. You can expect a role heavy on diary management and scheduling. Full responsibilities include:-
- Diary management and scheduling meetings/calls/VC
- Updating the CRM, data management and reporting activities
- Arranging travel including full itineraries
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- Proofreading documents and reports
- Expenses, processing invoices and filing
Who you are
We are looking for an experienced PA who has ideally come from the finance or professional services field.
We are looking for:-
- Detail focused individual with a meticulous approach to their work
- Excellent written and verbal language skills
- Calm and composed manner; able to work well in a heads down environment
- Ability to juggle a demanding workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent MS Office skills
You will love the benefits that this client offers in addition to a great working environment and driven culture. You can expect 25 days holiday, generous pension contributions and private health cover in addition to many other benefits.
POSTED: 28 May 2020 JOB ID: RSPA21343